ALLESPRACHEN TRANSLATION COSTS
To give you a better idea of the costs of translations, we have prepared a table with various options offered by the ALLESPRACHEN translation agency.
ALLESPRACHEN offers translation services at the highest level.
At ALLESPRACHEN, you may choose between AI translation (4 Eyes Principle) and our Translation Excellence high-end product (6 Eyes Principle™).
Find the right product for YOU here !
(4 EYES PRINCIPLE)
HUMANS SUPPORTED BY MACHINES
3 prerequisites for machine translation:
- Moderate requirements regarding translation quality
- Suitable type of text
- Currently only possible for certain language pairings
3 benefits of machine translation:
- 4 Eyes Principle incl. simultaneous proofreading (check for correct translation in terms of content)
- Large texts can be translated very quickly
- Cost savings of up to 30 %
Not included/only included in product on the left
- Terminological consistency
- Tailored to target audience
- Translation of non-editable files ((PDF, JPEG, PNG and others)
ALLESPRACHEN stands for exceptional quality which is why our machine translations are also carried out in conformity with ISO 17100 and ISO 18587.
(6 EYES PRINCIPLE™)
If you choose our Translation Excellence 4.0 high-end product, every type of text is translated by a native speaker and subsequently checked three times by means of our 6 Eyes Principle™. This guarantees a flawless translation that meets and exceeds all quality standards!
The MANY benefits of Translation Excellence 4.0:
- 6 Eyes Principle™ incl . simultaneous proofreading (texts are checked for style, homogeneity, terminology, spelling, grammar and more).
- Large texts are translated in very short amounts of time by human technical translators, using a server solution
Moderate prices for outstanding quality
- Texts are tailored to the respective culture (=culturalisation) and the target audience (young, old, formal…)
- Homogeneous terminology
- Incorporation and creation of a customer glossary
- and much more
Certified in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 17100 and – soon – ISO 18587. You can’t get any more certifications in this field!
THE STANDARD LINE
Aufgrund der leichteren Nachvollziehbarkeit, hat sich in der Übersetzungsbranche die Abrechnung nach Zeilen, genauer gesagt nach Normzeilen, etabliert. Eine Normzeile besteht dabei aus 55 Zeichen inkl. Leerzeichen. Vorsicht! Unseriöse Unternehmen rechnen auch Normzeilen zu 50 Zeichen ab. Das kann schon einen gehörigen Unterschied in der Abrechnung ausmachen.
PRICING BY SOURCE TEXT
The source text, meaning the text you sent us to have it translated, is always a good starting point to determine the number of lines.
For reasons of fairness and transparency, however, translations are usually priced based on the target text for it,
rather than the source text, better reflects the translator’s actual performance.
Of course the translator’s work accounts for the majority of the total .
Professional translation agencies will only work with translators that possess a language degree as well as years of translating experience and relevant technical knowledge in their respective subject areas.
This type of know-how naturally costs more than what a young graduate charges who takes his first step in the field of translating. The language combination requested can also affect the price
as there are a lot more translators for common language combinations such as German-English or German-French than for German-Japanese, for example.
THE REVIEW PROCESS
All translators have their translations proofread by another translator according to the 4 Eyes Principle. Good translation agencies also employ internal proofreaders that will proofread your translation a third time before it is delivered
ADDITIONAL QUALITY CRITERIA
Many companies place high importance on their translation agency being sufficiently insured to be prepared for possible personal injury, damage to property or pecuniary loss which can also influence the costs of your translation.
Particularly renowned translation agencies obtain certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 18587 and ISO 17100 which are linked to stringent specifications and measures such as expensive audits.
ALLESPRACHEN – YOUR COMPETENT AND FAIR TRANSLATION PARTNER
- The ALLESPRACHEN translation agency provides translation services at the highest level.
- We are certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 and only work with highly qualified and certified native-language translators that possess years of experience, without charging outrageous prices.
- Additionally, we utilise our proprietary 6 Eyes PrincipleTM, but you already knew that.
Want to see for yourself? Send us an inquiry right now and you will receive our non-binding and attractive offer today!
You have two options for your inquiry
You can immediately make a projection yourself to know right away how much you will pay for the translation approximately.
Get a quote
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer, tailored to your needs, at any time.